Course for operational production
- Batteries, battery function
- Recirculation of the pump (continues pumping)
- Photos of the component parts of a battery
- Pumps utilized in batteries description of different types of pumps, hydraulic body and mechanical body, simple pump and double effect, displacements, flow calculations of a pump, double effect alternative of two pistons, calculations of strokes per minute, calculation of the mechanical power (HP), triple pump of simple effect, pulsation damper, behavior of a hydraulic pump, ANPA required, speed of a pump (strokes per minute)
- Calculation of free water- tank measurements
- Line suction design, hydrodynamic simplicity , chart to determine the diameter of the collector, discharge piping
- Direct and indirect heaters, opened indirect, closed indirect, air register, control of the safety system, by temperature, by low level of water, by high pressure, by level water control, quality water heater.
- Separators, types, main characteristics, principles of separation and function (temperature, pressure, resistance time, separation area) efficiency of a separator and capabilities, horizontal and vertical separators, safety system, regulation and operation control, gas outlet circuit, pneumatic valves.
- Gas conditioning, hydrate formation, operative parameter, dew point, gas refrigeration, conditioning plant, liquid traps, dehydration through physical absorption, process description, gas consumption.
- Micromotion mass meter, sensitivity analysis
- Installation details of the wellhead (PAG, Te prensa, ratigan, etc.)
- Pressures of operations, analysis of pressures from the well toward the battery, pressure of a gas pipeline.
- Production control, running wells, ABC criteria, controls program
This is oriented to the production department; this will serve for better performance and a higher technical level in the field.