RESERVOIR FUNCTION, EXTRACTION SYSTEMS ATTRIBUTES
- Optimization definition
- Discussion on the efficiency of the internal flow
- Discussion on the efficiency of the external flow
- Structure of the reservoir
- Rock properties, fluids, porosity, saturation, permeability.
- Type of active energy
- Classification of the Yacs according to mechanical drainage. Delivery by dissolved gas, delivery by the expansion of the gas cap, delivery by gravitational forces, delivery by water.
- Productivity index and IPR curve.
- Phases diagram
- Classification of the reservoir fluids. Petroleum grade API. Practical rule.
- Correlation for the IPR calculus’ curve. Vogel method. Standing efficiency factor. Factors that affect the IPR.
- Profiles of open wells: electric, caliper, radioactive, sonic or acoustic, temperature, clinometer.
- Deposits characteristics.
- Conventional finished method
EXTRACTION SYSTEMS ATTRIBUTES
- Extraction systems attribute (inversion, efficiency, flexibility, etc.)
- Comparative chart of systems efficiency.
I use these concepts as introduction, when I explain some or all the systems of extraction utilized in Cuenca del Gulf San Jorge. This serves as comparison of all the attributes for each of the systems and the student can see why it is implemented in each of different wells.
- Efficiency and production. Displacement calculation – pump factor
- Weight calculation of the fluid
- Description of the primary work of the pump
- Depth pump components
- API designation
- Type of mechanical pumps
- Pumps tubing (TH)
- Pump inserts of wall fine and thick
- General considerations. Diameter and longitude of the piston, longitude and thickness of the wall of the barrel, type of anchors, light between piston and barrel, materials used in ball bearings and seats.
- Ball bearings and seats characteristics, full flow valves, recuperation and critical use (barrels, pistons, ball bearings and seats)
- Filters for sand Parisi-Tabla type for the selection of filter model
- Piston rings
- Control of blow out of fluid, blockage control by gas, mechanical device of gas, modified cages.
- Pumps for viscous petroleum
- Type of pumps for wells: corrosives, with sand, with gas, deep.
- Typical problems in the mechanical pumps in the presence of gas. Upsurge and block with gas. Solutions. Anchors for gas. Hollow pumps.
- Optimization and design
- Conventional dynamometer of surface.
- Ideal dynamometer and consideration of the conditions of the elastic bars
- Weight of the bars
- Test of the fix and mobile valves
- Weight of fluid
- Counterweight effects
- Electronic dynamometer
- Mckoy method correction levels
- Access pressure to the pump and submergence
- Dynamometer depth
The development of this course: mechanical pump allows seeing each of the component parts of the system in detail. This is the system most used in Cuenca of Gulf San Jorge. This course is targeting young professionals, production operative managers, and zone managers.